Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Starting Point and my Goals


Here is what I look like now. This picture was taken in July of '09. If you saw my last post, you know I'm a far cry from where I want to end up. Here's where I'm starting out:
          Weight: 168 pounds
          Waist measurement: 35 inches
          Hip measurement: 44 inches
          Thigh measurement: 26 inches

This is my goal:
          Weight: 140 pounds
          Waist measurement: 28 inches
          Hip measurement: 40 inches
          Thigh measurement: 22 inches
(Just for reference, my waist measurement is taken right at my belly button, my hip measurement is taken at the widest part of my hips, and my thigh measurement is taken at the largest part of my thigh.)

So there it is - where I am, and where I want to be. I'm coming up with a diet and exercise plan that I'll post shortly. Soon, I'll be ready to rock and roll!


No comments: