Monday, March 22, 2010

End of First Day Review

I made it! That in itself is a step in the right direction. My total calorie intake for today was 1392. I did my ab and leg workouts, however the rain never let up long enough for me to take my walk to the post office. I got pretty hungry in the middle of the day for some reason, so I'll be analyzing that more closely over the next few days to see if I can notice a pattern that will help me deal with the midday hunger. All in all, it went pretty well, and I'm ready for tomorrow! I'll be taking a trip to the grocery store for some much-needed supplies, as we don't have a lot in the house that can be labeled as healthy. Anyway, that's it for tonight. I need to get in bed early so I can get up and get ready for my daughter's medical appointment. Ciao!

No comments: