Friday, April 2, 2010

Slipped up

Today I accidentally went WAY over my calorie allowance. I was making a cheesecake dessert for Easter, and without thinking about it, I licked the bowl clean. I had to read my forgiveness mantra because I found that I was getting down on myself. I still feel down, but I realize that I have to let go. Messing up one time isn't going to ruin this for me. I haven't done my exercises yet today, so perhaps once my blood gets pumping and the endorphins kick in, I'll feel better.

Here's my positive attribute, because I really need it today. I like that I have an hourglass figure. Even now that I'm overweight, I still have fairly even body proportions. My breasts are, and have always been, slightly smaller than my hips, but I'm still pretty close to that hourglass shape.

Yesterday I didn't do my ab or knee workouts. I spent the majority of the day outside since it was the first nice day we've had in a while. I did a lot of chasing my little one around, and I took two brisk walks, so when my knees hurt last night, I didn't feel too bad about skipping that part. Anyway, now it's time for me to do my exercises for today.

No comments: