Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hungry

Once again it's midday, and I find myself hungry. I haven't noticed a correllation between hunger and what/how much I eat in the mornings yet. I'm thinking it might be boredom, since I was feeling bored and restless today. I can't remember if I was bored on Monday though. I'll have to also remember to document my moods when I'm trying to decipher this pattern from now on.

What should we have for dinner tonight? I'm not really sure what I'd like to eat. I'm thinking I may try an Asian pork dish with brown rice. I saw it in a Taste of Home healthy foods recipe booklet. Actually, yeah, that's what we'll have. At first I had ruled it out because we had an Asian dish a couple of nights ago, but this one will be different enough that it shouldn't feel repetitious. I'm going to get the pork out of the freezer now. Later, everybody!

No comments: