Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Water

I haven't exactly been doing the best job at drinking more water. It was my intent when I started my weight loss journey to drink more water every day. Instead, I drink lots of tea that's been sweetened with stevia. While it's calorie-free, it isn't helping me get my daily fluid intake, because it's caffeinated and therefore a diuretic. I know when I haven't been getting enough water, because my body retains water and causes my fingers to get all puffy. I could just drink more tea, but according to the research I've done, I'd be consuming WAY too much caffeine. So I suppose I need to grab the tiger by the tail and actually drink some water. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't HATE drinking water so much. It's just so boring! Sigh.

At any rate, it's time to list my daily feature that I like about my body. Today, I choose my wrists. They're not thin or fragile, but they still have a delicate look to them. Very feminine and pretty, in my opinion.

No comments: