Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Rainy Day

I think Mother Nature is telling me I need to find a new method of cardio. It is raining again today! I'm seriously contemplating donning my rain gear and taking a walk anyway. I'm still doing my leg strengthening and ab exercises, so at least I don't have to feel like a complete slacker. The rain is supposed to clear up on Thursday, and the warmer weather is supposed to be coming with it. That'll be good, since I've pretty much decided to cut the heat off from here on out. I'll have to put up with my husband bitching about how cold it is, but I don't care. If he wants the heat on, then he can just go down in the basement and turn the furnace on himself. But anyway... (You can probably tell that he's getting on my nerves a little. I'm just trying to remember to breathe and let it go.)

In other news, my second thing I'm going to list as a positive attribute about my body is my face shape. I have a square face, and I think it makes me somewhat unique, as a girl anyway. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today, and I really think I have a nice jawline. I do think this list is going to do me some good, because I feel better already just being able to think to myself, "Wow, I do have some nice things about me."

No comments: