Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day two

I made the decison over the weekend that Monday I would begin counting my calories again. Today is day two, and it has been a success. My only complaint would be that I seem to be having caffeine withdrawals, because I've been getting nagging headaches since yesterday. It's unusual, because I've quit caffeine before with no ill effects whatsoever. Maybe I'm just getting old or something.

I have to go to the grocery store soon; Mom doesn't have much I want to eat that's in keeping with my diet. I also need to purchase some healthy foods for my little one, since she's been eating pb&j and chicken nuggets way too often lately. She's somewhat of a picky eater, so I'm hoping if I set a good example, she will follow in my footsteps and try some fruit and veggies.

I haven't been able to convince myself to exercise just yet, but I'm not too worried about that. I figure I'll give myself a week or so to settle into the new eating routine before I take on another healthy habit. Hopefully we'll be moved in to our new space soon, and I can start my routine there.

Well, not to much else to report for now. Keep your fingers crossed that I can make the changes stick!

No comments: