Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weird...

So it seems no sooner than I made the post about not wanting to drink water, a strange thing happened. Today, I, without a struggle, drank two stainless steel mugs full of water. That's almost four cups, I think. Wow! And I'm gonna do it again tomorrow too! But, that's not the strangest thing. You see, for two or three days now, I've been having these - urges. I will, at random, get the desire to do my stretches and toning exercises. "That's great," you say. Except this is completely out of character for me. I don't just decide that I need to exercise at unscheduled times. However, I'm very tempted to give in. I mean, I didn't want to do them more than every other day because you're supposed to give your muscles time to rest and repair, but these are pretty simple exercises, and gosh, the urge to do them is almost overwhelming! I almost think I may have been possessed.

Update: I mentioned the random urge to exercise to my husband, and he says he gets them too. Hmm.

No comments: